Penny stocks are on the move Tuesday and we’re taking a look at what’s hot among traders of the volatile investments.
Let’s jump right into that below!
Hot Penny Stocks for Tuesday
- ESS Tech (NYSE:GWH) stock starts us off with shares rising more than 125% as some 30 million shares change hands.
- Nutriband (NASDAQ:NTRB) shares are up next with them climbing over 38% with over 40 million shares on the move.
- R. R. Donnelley & Sons Company (NYSE:RRD) stock joins the rally with a more than 37% increase and about 21 million shares traded.
- Cielo Waste Solutions (OTCMKTS:CWSFF) shares make the list with an over 18% increase and nearly 8 million shares changing hands.
- Ocugen (NASDAQ:OCGN) stock is getting an almost 18% boost in trading today as around 60 million shares move.
- Quanterix (NASDAQ:QTRX) shares join the hot penny stock list rising more than 13% with about 865,000 shares traded.
- Lithium Americas (NYSE:LAC) stock is increasing over 12% and some 1 million shares are in changing hands.
- Tata Motors (NYSE:TTM) shares are likewise climbing about 12% with around 4 million shares on the move.
- Progenity (NASDAQ:PROG) stock is jumping well over 10% as some 192 million shares traded.
- InMode (NASDAQ:INMD) shares are up more than 7% with a little over 2 million shares changing hands.
Investors looking for more stock market news today are in luck!
We’ve got all the latest stock market coverage that traders need to know about…