These reports were pulled from the latest police summaries provided by departments in our coverage area (Wilmette, Winnetka, Northfield, Kenilworth and Glencoe).
• An undetermined amount of cash reportedly was taken from the parish office of St. Francis Xavier Church, 524 9th St.
• Car parts reportedly were removed and taken from three vehicles — one each in 700 block of Lavergne Avenue, the 600 block of Lamon Avenue and the 700 block of 12th Street.
• A police officer reported a suspicious vehicle that he found raised on a jack. The office reportedly heard a saw before two individuals fled the scene in an Acura.
• Police reportedly observed graffiti on a traffic-control box near the intersection of Lake Avenue and Green Bay Road.
• A Walgreen employee reported that an individual left the store at 3232 Lake Avenue without paying for items.
• A locked bicycle reportedly was stolen from a bike rack at 521 Birch St.
• A resident reportedly lost $1,280 after their personal information was fraudulently used to open and use a credit card.
• A flag and tee marker reportedly were removed and a putting green reportedly damaged at the Winnetka Golf Club, 1300 Oak St. The reported loss amount was $605.
• Graffiti was reported to the side of the building at 736 Elm St.
• A resident reportedly lost $1,012 in a telephone scam in which the caller purported…